Educación Para Todos
Intensive Spanish Language and Volunteer Program
Spanish for Families with kids
The school is located only 10 minutes from Central Park
My name is Daniel Huertas. I live in Guatemala, in a city called Quetzaltenango. I'm 11 years old and I suffer from a chest deformity called Pectus Excavatum. My sternum is caved-in and it's compressing my heart and lungs. I have low breathing capacity and my heart is beating twice it's normal rate. It causes me to be exhaust all the time and to have arrhythmias constantly. Therefore, I can't play and act like a normal child. READ MORE & PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING TO DANIEL'S GOFUNDME ACCOUNT.
Educación Para Todos has been devoted to Spanish Language education in Quetzaltenango since 1991. We offer one of the best programs in town. With our emphasis on quality Spanish Language education, trained and professional teaching staff, friendly and accommodating families and diverse calendar of activities and events, we guarantee your satisfaction!
To ensure that you receive the best experience possible, we hold the following as our most important goals:
1. To teach students to speak, read and write Spanish while experiencing cultural, social, and political aspects of Guatemala and all Latin America.
2. To create jobs for teachers at fair wages and provide supplemental income tot he families of Quetzaltenango.
3. To train teachers to be able to teach the Spanish Language effectively to open doors of opportunity for them.
4. To offer students a more enriching and fulfilling experience by getting them involved in volunteer opportunities.
5. To assist local organizations by acting as a link between volunteers and the organizations in need, and by supporting, organizing and developing projects that address political, social, agricultural, medical and cultural issues in and around the Quetzaltenango area.
To meet these goals, Educación para Todos: Spanish Language School and Volunteer Center was developed. Our program provides the most effective learning experience by immersing the student in the language and culture of Guatemala. This is achieved through an intensive, 5- hour one-on-one study program, living with a Guatemalan family, volunteering with a local organization, and weekly-organized cultural, social and political events.
We are dedicated to doing our best to ensure a great experience for you! We are very flexible and willing to work with students as they make their plans to study with us. We are able to work with students with special needs. We specialize in those students that are looking for more than just Spanish classes. Let us help you have the language learning experience that you are looking for!
Educación para Todos is recognized by the Ministério de Educación of Guatemala and by INGUAT, the Instituto Guatemalteca de Turismo. Educación para Todos is a member of ACEEQ, Asociatión Coordinadora de Escuelas de Español de Quetzaltenango. Para aprender ingles podemos recomendar MovingOn Courses. Una Academia de ingles en Madrid que ofrece cursos de ingles tanto en España como en Irlanda.